Saturday, September 11, 2010

Something different.


I decided to change the title of my blog to include "Comics" in it. That's because when I've only been sticking to Manga I've been honestly running out of ideas to blog about...That and it limit's my tastes too much. I've been trying to expand my interests by exploring comic books. I know, something besides manga, are you CRAZY?! Yes I am. Another reason is because of the change in my art style. I've been trying to draw realistic and I have seen a great improvement over the pseudo-manga style I used to draw. I still like manga though! And time to time I might review one or two but for now I'm looking towards comics. I just have one problem, I don't know where to begin!

When I go to Barnes & Nobles, the first place I always go to is the manga section. I've tried to go into the graphic novel section and I really don't know where to start. I know Scott Pilgrim, Whiteout and Marvel and DC but even then I'm not super familiar with them. That's where I ask for your help.

I WANT YOU to recommend any good comics, graphic novels or manga that you want me to read and review. They can even be web comics! They don't have to be super-popular at all. So I await your suggestions!

*Yes, that's me cosplaying as Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3. I though the exclamation point was appropriate for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment